Mitch’s practice provides a wide range of legal services and counseling to business clients, from the inception of a project through the successful implementation of business objectives. He has served business clients ranging in size from sole proprietorships to mid-size closely held entities. Transactions include the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and business trusts; and the negotiation and preparation of related documents, including employment agreements.
- Formation and/or Dissolution of Business Entities: File state or county required applications to create various business entities, including corporations, LLCs (Limited Liability Corporations) and partnerships. Negotiate and draft operating, shareholder and partnership agreements as well as termination or dissolution agreements.
- Employment Agreements: Negotiate and draft agreements for either the employer or employee including benefits and bonus compensations.
- Consulting/Service Provider Agreements: Negotiate and draft agreements for either the consultant, service provider, or the customer.
- Sale of Business Agreements: Negotiate and draft asset purchase agreements, stock sale agreements, and all related documents such as Bills of Sale, Assignment and Assumption, Option, License and Operating agreements.
- Commercial Litigation: Represent clients in all aspects of litigation related to above as well as debt collection.