Mitch’s broad experience covers the negotiation and preparation of agreements and instruments for a broad variety of commercial real estate transactions involving improved and unimproved properties. Range of transactions include: purchases, sales, sales/leasebacks, options, rights of first refusal and rights of first offer, easements, and declarations of restrictive covenants.
Representation of landlords and tenants in the drafting, negotiation, and litigation of commercial real estate leases, including office leases, retail leases, is also a specialty of Mitch’s legal practice.
- Residential Purchase & Sales: Draft and finalize contract provisions as well as negotiate terms; assist with related broker and/or lender issues; clear any legal title issues; calculate all closing adjustments and prepare all documents required for the closing.
- Commercial Leases: Negotiate and draft sophisticated lease provisions or ground leases for industrial, commercial, office, or retail space.
- Residential Lease: Negotiate and draft lease provisions.
- Commercial Purchase and Sales: Draft & finalize complex contract provisions for industrial, commercial, office, or retail space & negotiate terms; clear any legal title issues; calculate all closing adjustments and prepare all documents required for the closing.
- Litigation: Represent clients regarding title issues, easements, and real estate tax grievance claims. Litigation practice includes landlord/tenant petitions and responses regarding non-payment, holdovers, etc.